Sweet, Personal, Fun!
Hi, I'm Pam and I'm glad you stopped by!
I'm a wedding and outdoor photographer in San Diego who will capture the moments that will make your heart swoon! You and your family will have fun as we capture more than just a photo - we'll capture a slice of your sweet life!
I specialize in capturing a couple's love story from engagement through wedding day as well as children, families, events and the individual style of high school seniors.
I want to be your photographer for life - the friend you call for ALL your sweet memories!
Why Choose Savoring The Sweet Life?
- Our session will be FUN and easy! (Taking full advantage beautiful San Diego!)
- First rate customer service, quality products and expert posing advice.
- For one low price, your session will include individual poses, groups and couples.
(There's no limit to the number of poses you can try!)
- You may also bring changes of clothing and any accessories to personalize your portrait.
- I have proven results with hundreds of awesome Client Testimonials, my work has been published in numerous magazines and I am a member of "Wedding and Portrait Photographers International," and "Professional Photographers of America."
Let's see.....what else would you like to know?
God has blessed me in more ways than I can count! I adore kids and poodles (especially mine,) love hiking all around beautiful San Diego and have a blast doing anything photography related (can you believe I've been taking pictures and designing photo albums since I was 8 years old?) I also love to write but use too many exclamation points! ( I always THINK in exclamation points so I can't help it!)
Want to learn even more about me?
Take a minute to look through my photo diary: Just click Sweet Life Photo Blog to scroll through....you'll see some of my day-to-day work and I think I can guarantee you'll find something to smile about!
To put it simply, my goal is to bless others with the gift God has given me. As you look back at the portraits I capture, you will be flooded with the emotions you felt that day, even if you're looking at your photos fifty years from now.